Metrowest COVID Safety Protection Plan
While there are restrictions placed on Massachusetts sports organizations from the State and Specific Sports Governing Agencies surrounding the COVID pandemic, we will require safety measures be followed per imposed rules and guidelines.
Players will be required to do the following until the mandates are lifted:
- Fill out the online health questioner prior to attending a practice session
- Have a temperature check when entering the courts (club has non-contact infra-red temperature device)
- Sign in to attendance sheet. Attendance is required for contact tracing efforts
- Wear a face mask/covering during practice (player provided)
- Social distance during water breaks. Must bring your own water bottle.
- Players should use hand sanitizer or wash hands at the end of their practice session
The Club will conduct regular cleaning of shared equipment:
- Club will spray mist all Club volleyballs used at tryouts before and after each tryout session
- Club will Lysol spray the ball carts at start and end of each practice session